Tips for using Plastigoop to make Creepy Crawlers- Plasti-Goop will settle if it has been sitting around for a while. It is best to shake or mix it right before use. Be sure to seal any openings before shaking.
- Different kinds of Plasti-Goop might take different amounts of time to gel. Thicker creations will take longer to cook through.
- If your first try comes out too sticky, or rips when you try to remove it, just put it back in the mold and re-melt it.
- You will have less chance of ripping your creation if you cool the mold before trying to remove the Creepy Crawler.
- If you don't want colors to mix together, apply the first color in the mold and cook it. After cooling, apply the next color and repeat.
- Use Goop FX to add color details to your creations. Goop FX is thicker than regular Plasti-Goop and so the colors won't mix as much.
- Cut up old, flat refrigerator magnets and use them to make your Creepy Crawlers into new refrigerator magnets.
- Creepy Crawlers will stick to windows.
Visit a Creepy Crawlers collectors website by clicking HERE
Visit the Creepy Crawlers Forum and get your questions answered at www.CreepyCrawlersForum.com